Saving you Time, Money and Stress
Saving you money
We have saved money for our clients, and can save you money in the following ways, all at no extra charge:
- Successfully obtaining planning application refunds (when applicable)
- Reducing hefty Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) charges through using our knowledge of the CIL regulations
- Successfully submitting planning applications with a fee exemption, thereby avoiding planning application fees
- Avoiding unnecessary local authority pre-application advice fees by providing equivalent planning advice instead.
Saving you time
We have saved time for our clients, and can save you time in the following ways, all as a standard part of our service:
- Avoiding unnecessary pre-application advice, which in addition to being costly (see above) can be a slow process, often with significant delays with the Council.
- Avoiding appeals where there is little chance of success, as the appeals process can be very slow, and subject to numerous delays.
- Where the Council have appropriately refused a scheme, we can advise you and manage a resubmitted or new scheme that stands the best chance of success. This saves you time that would otherwise be wasted on a resubmitted scheme that does not address the reasons for refusal.
- Where you employ us for a new scheme, we can save you time by applying our knowledge to put together a scheme that stands the best chance of success first time, saving on time-consuming and costly resubmissions.
Saving you stress
We can save you stress and upset in the following ways, all as a standard part of our service:
- Our commitment to customer care and service sets out many of the ways in which we make the planning process more stress-free for you. For more information on this, please click HERE.
- How we deal with Councils is also a key aspect here. As we pro-actively engage with Councils, know who to contact, use appropriate methods of communication and know what to do if Councils will not work with us, we are more able to achieve better results and less stress for you. We pass this benefit onto you through more informed, useful and regular updates, and quicker decision making by Councils than would otherwise be the case.